This dresser couldn't last normal use within two months.Within a month of building this dresser, the middle drawer fell in and broke into pieces.
Over the next month the other 2 drawers did the same thing. The only drawer that is still in good shape is the top drawer. I contacted Ameriwood and sat on hold for over an hour. I finally got a rep who asked some questions and then said I would have to email email@example.com.
The problem is there is no such email address.
I have attempted to email my claim to customer service and I still don't have a response.Here is what the dresser looks like with just a few months of use!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband got the outer part of the bookcase put together and went to lay the shelves in and noticed the discrepancy in the shelf with the drippage from the..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I rented from Avis many times,so Friday I put my car in the shop for repairs. I called Monday to rent a car as I always did. We went through..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."