This dresser couldn't last normal use within two months.Within a month of building this dresser, the middle drawer fell in and broke into pieces.
Over the next month the other 2 drawers did the same thing. The only drawer that is still in good shape is the top drawer. I contacted Ameriwood and sat on hold for over an hour. I finally got a rep who asked some questions and then said I would have to email email@example.com.
The problem is there is no such email address.
I have attempted to email my claim to customer service and I still don't have a response.Here is what the dresser looks like with just a few months of use!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I rented from Avis many times,so Friday I put my car in the shop for repairs. I called Monday to rent a car as I always did. We went through..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."