1.8
Style and Design

My sister purchased my daughter a twin bed for an early birthday present from Big Lots (Lima, OH) Jan 2016.Last fall, the bed collapsed when my daughter sat on it.

The drawers stopped opening & closing, as well. She's not overweight & the bed was well taken care of. It was assembled by my uncle who assembles furniture, bikes, etc at work. I sent them a message & to date, they've not replied.

My Mom called them recently & was told it's past the warranty period, so there was nothing they could do. My Mom asked why they would not stand behind their product, especially with the email sent during the warranty timeframe. The woman told her, "It is what it is". A lot of companies fail to realize the quality of their products, the level of service they provide, etc is what keeps them in business.

I've heard a lot (after my daughter received this gift) that the quality of these products is sub par. Had we realized this, we would have gotten a better quality products elsewhere.

Do NOT order from this company.Poor quality products & service.

Review about: Ameriwood Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ameriwood?

Comments

Right. My guess is that Ameriwood is really Chinawood and highly unlikely to have been properly cured or treated, thus the collapse and warping.