I purchased a kids bedroom set around March 2012 from Big Lots along with a Serta Mattress. I purchased the set for my 6 year old son, who is actually scared to sleep in his room.

And even though my son has slept in the bed twice and hardly ever play in his room the bedroom furniture is falling apart. I paid approximately 400.00 for the set including the mattress, headboard/bookshelf, dresser draw and bed. This is the worst furniture I had ever seen and used. And I am having a hard time contacting the company for any options.

So I am beyond *** because now I wasted about 400.00 and now I have to buy another bedroom set. I am beyond pissed.

Comments

I know right my parents bought me a desk and it is terrible it is falling apart and is scratched up from nothing I think this is the worst type of furniture possible

Panama City, Florida, United States #1166799

I got Amari wood futon and when you lay on it you fell metal rods piercing at your spine which renders this 150 dollar piece of furniture a complete piece of trash

gina.gann

We all need to flood their emails and also go to the attorney general's office in your state as well as to OSHA and any other agency that will listen. My armoire almost fell on my 1 yr old granddaughter! Here are some email addresses to flood:

Barb.Gerdel@ameriwood.com

Emily.hillermann@ameriwood.com

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #692062

Ameriwood is a joke. It is taking me 3 months to receive parts for a dresser. Maybe your company should make sure all of the wood and hardware is in the box before selling it to someone.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #642354

Ok so you paid $400 for all of that? What did you expect? Its Cheap furniture!

Hello,

We apologize for the issues your are having with this product and would like to have the opportunity to assist you. Please contact us at the following number (1-800-489-3351) and ask for operator #1334 or #1330.

Or you may contact us via e-mail at claimscr@dorel.com.

Ameriwood Industries

to Ameriwood Industries #1166802

I've purchased one of your bed by mistake now I can't sleep at night *** off I hope your business goes bankrupt and dies

Oh please. Your son is scared to sleep in his room?

Get a life. This is a joke , right!

to AL #1166801

I also thought that was a little farfetched