1.9
Style and Design

I concur. The company in question is ***.

I ordered 2 audio piers a tv stand and coffee table. All expresso in color. The tv stand had a chip on the one board at the front, can see it everyday. Tv stand also had a broken screw hole for the one leg.

I used 5 second fix, which fixed the leg in place. Yes an american had to use an american made product to repair china junk made by a dumb china man. Anyways on to the audio piers, one was good, the second one had a cracked board, again at the front where I see it daily. So I called ameriwood up, ordered a board for my tv stand and one for the audio pier.

They sent me a cracked board for the tv stand, and the holes were drilled wrong for the audio pier. So I called them again, this time they send me 2 more boards, tv stand they sent a perfect board for the tv stand, wrong color though. They sent me cherry, not expresso. Audio pier board was again drilled wrong.

The china man drilled the holes a half inch off, making it impossible to use the cam bolts and locks to assemble. I have yet to get anywhere with this company. So again I'm gonna use my american skills, which is more advanced then china skills, to assemble this unit with the wrong holes. I measured from top of cam bolt to center of hole.

Found that I needed a 1 3/4 inch bolt. Searched ebay, lone and behold I found the bolt I needed.

So I ordered them. No ching chang chong would of ever thought to use ebay to fix an american error.

Review about: Ameriwood Tv Stand.

Reason of review: Damaged in manufacturing, poor customer service. They don't listen to me. .

Preferred solution: Send me the correct boards. Right color and holes drilled right. also expresso color..

I liked: Style and design of the furniture.

I didn't like: Damage to product and customer service.

Comments