My husband got the outer part of the bookcase put together and went to lay the shelves in and noticed the discrepancy in the shelf with the drippage from the staining.The bottom corner was already damaged when pulled out of box, but was hoping we wouldn't notice it once it was sitting up.
Mainstays 3-shelf bookcase Alder Wood finish. I am hoping I can get a 1-800 number to call and talk to someone about this.
I am hoping that we do not have to take the big already built bookcase back to the store.Thank you and would like a reply.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "Hiring the Sherriff Goslin Roofing Company was the worst mistake of our entire lives. We endured ten month of ***. Their salesman Mike lied to get the job, stating they..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a law firm claiming to be experienced in reputation management, but what they do not say on their website is that some of those methods involve trying..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."