My husband got the outer part of the bookcase put together and went to lay the shelves in and noticed the discrepancy in the shelf with the drippage from the staining.The bottom corner was already damaged when pulled out of box, but was hoping we wouldn't notice it once it was sitting up.

Mainstays 3-shelf bookcase Alder Wood finish. I am hoping I can get a 1-800 number to call and talk to someone about this.

I am hoping that we do not have to take the big already built bookcase back to the store.Thank you and would like a reply.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $19. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ameriwood and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ameriwood.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ameriwood to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ameriwood?

Comments