Style and Design

I purchased 2 diy products for my new home.The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT.

I, also0, bought a cut satnding, single door shelving unit for my dining room- manufacturer- Ameriwood. The instructions are limited, at best, and no more detailed than a children's coloring book. OK. Woman with little experience and how ahrd can it be.

The hardward does NOT fit into the pre-drilled holes! The holes are way too smalll to put the cambolts in! I even tried hammpering them but there is NO way they are fittling in the holes! I'm going to have to go out and buy a drill to redrill the holes and hope I don't make an error!

Did anyone think to test the procut before they marketed them???Product SKU 610009321

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I desire a product that I can assemble correctly!!!.

I didn't like: I cannot assemble the product exclamation points, Damaged product, Your product.

My girlfriend bought the same POS today. Wish we would have seen your review first.

to JH #1378212

Contact the company!They were wonderful.

They not only immediately sent out replacement parts but went over and above by sending me a couple of extra shelves I requested.My cabinet looks great!