3.4
Style and Design

I purchased 2 diy products for my new home.The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT.

I, also0, bought a cut satnding, single door shelving unit for my dining room- manufacturer- Ameriwood. The instructions are limited, at best, and no more detailed than a children's coloring book. OK. Woman with little experience and how ahrd can it be.

The hardward does NOT fit into the pre-drilled holes! The holes are way too smalll to put the cambolts in! I even tried hammpering them but there is NO way they are fittling in the holes! I'm going to have to go out and buy a drill to redrill the holes and hope I don't make an error!

Seriously!

Did anyone think to test the procut before they marketed them???Product SKU 610009321

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I desire a product that I can assemble correctly!!!.

I didn't like: I cannot assemble the product exclamation points, Damaged product, Your product.

Had an Experience with Ameriwood?

Comments

My girlfriend bought the same POS today. Wish we would have seen your review first.

to JH #1378212

Contact the company!They were wonderful.

They not only immediately sent out replacement parts but went over and above by sending me a couple of extra shelves I requested.My cabinet looks great!