I would NOT recommend purchasing Ameriwood Home products... Why you ask?

Well, I purchased the 2 door storage cabinet on June 2 and would love to tell you it looks good however, it is still in pieces on my living room floor and it has been three weeks. I have called for the missing parts three times only to receive not enough parts to put it together or the WRONG parts altogether. The fourth time I called they finally individually ordered the missing parts and when I asked to talk to a supervisor I was transferred to Suzanne who was a new hire. Why did I get a new hire when I asked for a supervisor???

She then transferred me into oblivion because no one ever answered the phone nor did I get to someone's voice mail to leave a comment and a call back number. Since I was on my lunch I could only wait "on hold" for so long and after 25 minutes of listening to their "on hold" music I had to hang up. They obviously do NOT care about the customers that have had issues with their products.

It makes me wonder if the people that have expressed that they have had good customer service from this company don't work for the company! To say I am very unhappy with the service I have received from this company is an understatement!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 25.

Comments